dunno, but you def. need 4174 not 3!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Lynn Karen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 10:12 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: *** Warning *** New Virus - W32.goner.a@mm

Odd ... when I looked before I went home last night (about 3 hours before
your message) it quite clearly said 4174 was needed: different information
in different parts of the site??

Karen

List Charter and FAQ at:

Website - WWW.COOP.CO.UK

This  document should only be read by those persons to whom it is addressed and is not
intended to be relied upon by any person without subsequent written confirmation of
its contents.   Accordingly,  United Co-op disclaims all responsibility and accept no
liability (including  in negligence) for the consequences for any person acting, or
refraining from acting, on such information prior to the receipt by those persons of
subsequent written confirmation.
If you have received this E-mail message in error, please notify us immediately by
telephone. Please also destroy and delete the message from your computer.
distribution and/or publication of this E-mail message is strictly prohibited.

United Coop has the right lawfully to record, monitor abd inspect messages between its
employees
and any third party. Your messages shall be subject to such lawful supervision as
United Coop
deem necessary in order to protect its information, its interest and its reputation.

United Coop prohibits and takes steps to prevent its information systems from being
used to view,
store or forward sexually explicit, racist, sexist, sectarian, violent or otherwise
offensive or
discriminatory material. If this message contains such material please report it to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.messagelabs.com/stats.asp

List Charter and FAQ at: