You can do this in Word, setup the routing and then mail it right from
within Word.  Works fine...easy to do.

From: John Senter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 6:22 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Outlook routing form

I am wanting to create a rotuing form for Outlook that will allow managers
to request accounts on the various systems for a new employee.  The process
would be to summit the form with each system that they need checked.  It
would first to the NT admin so the username would be created, then go to all
of the other sytems admins.  Has anybody else done this?
If so, could I get a copy of the form to look at?  I have not looked at form
generation yet, so I am not sure what will be involved with doing this.  We
are still using Exchange 5.5 SP4, but will be migrating to Exchange 2000
sometime before 2003.

Thanks
js

List Charter and FAQ at: