can someone remind me again where to get hotfix7?

-----Original Message-----
From: Clark, Steve [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2001 8:40 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: How could .pif file get through....

Make sure you either have hotfix7 or you have selected the radio button for
file or extension filtering.

Steve Clark
Clark Systems Support, LLC
AVIEN Charter Member
"Who's watching your network?"
www.clarksupport.com
        301-610-9584 voice
        240-465-0323 Efax

The data furnished in connection with this document is deemed by Clark
Systems Support, LLC., to contain proprietary and privileged information and
shall not be disclosed or used for the benefit of others without the prior
written permission of Clark Systems Support, LLC.