Title: Message
with that being said.. what is the error that made you want to run this? what are you trying to do? does it work now or are you down?

--Kevinm M, WLKMMAS, UCC+WCA, CKWSE, CKST, HWPHHIICP
-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Healey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2001 7:12 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Exchange 2000 clean up agent

I have just been tasked with the responsibility of our exchange 2000 server, of which I know very little,  because the exchange admin was forced to take his vacation. Anyway we are running exchange 2000 with sp1 in a cluster environment. I have tried to run the cleanup agent on both of the information stores and it will not run. I get the following error message:

An Internal processing error has occurred. Try restarting the Exchange System Manager ( Already done twice) or the Microsoft Exchange Information store, or both

ID no: c1041724
Exchange System Manager

I have restarted the Exchange System Manager and it did not work. I can not reconnect  a deleted mailbox either. Although it appears to let me, it does not reconnect and when I try to reconnect again it tells me that it already has been reconnected to a user but has not replicated. This happens on both of our servers.

Microsoft's website advises that I run a rebuild of the  Recipient Update Service. What effect will this have on the users who are connected to these servers, over 800 users are presently connected?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Dave Healey, Network/Video Administrator
Phone: 613-728-0826, x1486
Cell:     613-299-3183

List Charter and FAQ at:
List Charter and FAQ at: