From: Arnold, Jamie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2002 11:54 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Clustering Exchange

Hmmmm

How about being able to test a service pack without effecting users at any time day or night?  Is that not an advantage?

How about very high availability?

How about redundant hardware (ya, I know it's redundant to the HA thing)

I will agree that the 2000AS cluster is much better than 4.0EE, but 4.0EE works great in my book.