From: Eldridge, Dave [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 10:13 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Attachment blocking Now what!

Ok for those of you that block all attachments including .exe .com .jpg
.gif . How do you deliver legitimate attachments to your folks. I want
to implement this but I would like to hear the process of others. I
don't want to have to spend all day manually delivering somebodies
pictures of their kids to them. thanks in advance.

dave

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: