Title: Exchange 2000 migration issues
www.swinc.com/resource/e2kfaq_appxa.htm
-----Original Message-----
From: Crosby, Tim (Sarcom) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 11:15
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Exchange 2000 migration issues

We are in the middle of migrating our single site, single server organization over to Exchange 2000.  We have setup the ADC and run ForestPrep.  Everything seems cool so far.  All accounts seem to be syncing in AD.  We are at the point now where we are going to build the E2k box, join the 5.5 site and start moving mailboxes.  What I'd like to know is what to look out for once users are moved over.  What should we test specifically to make sure that the moved mailboxes work?  I have a few obvious ones in mind, check sending and receiving internet mail, check calendar availability, GAL, sending from E2k to E5.5, etc.  Is there a list of all the things you should test in order to make sure the E2k box is working properly?  What problems have you all run into when moving to E2k?

Thanks,

Tim

List Charter and FAQ at:
List Charter and FAQ at: