I know this has been discussed at least a little bit, but I'm way too much
of a neat freak to keep any mail around for long...

The issue was blackberry users on Exchange 2007 SP1 create an OOF, it works
for a bit then stops working.  Reading the release notes of 4.1.5 which is
supposed to support SP1 gives no indication that this particular problem is
going to be fixed.  Anyone talk to RIM about this?  We have a ticket open
but they refuse to fess up about this being a known issue...bastards....

Thanks,
Alex.