The version of the plugin we have doesn't offer whitelisting, AFAICT,
just marking ham and spam - the white/black lists are only available
through the web interface.

I've never found the Outlook Junk Mail Filter to be useful, and in
conjunction with the Barracuda's addin and web interface it just
confuses users - I urge them to turn it off.

It definitely does require training the users - I've given a couple of
brownbag sessions on spam and the tools used to manage it.

Kurt