You have days off?  What's that like?

From: Miller Bonnie L. [mailto:mille...@mukilteo.wednet.edu]
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2013 7:29 AM
To: Heaton, Joseph@Wildlife; MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Export-Mailbox issue

I didn't see it on the list, but now that you mention that, it makes me think
there could also be some patch supercedence going on here, as we are all
up-to-date through now.  I'll have to look at our WSUS server on Monday (I'm
off today) and look for a chain--there could be another patch number involved
that I'm not catching.

Thanks!
Bonnie