duration

command

parameters

2013-03-18T07:10:15.277Z

18

15

uid

fetch 103906 (UID RFC822.SIZE FLAGS BODY.PEEK[HEADER.FIELDS (From To Cc Bcc
Subject Date Message-ID Priority X-Priority References Newsgroups In-Reply-To
Content-Type)])

2013-03-18T07:23:02.329Z

145

31

uid

fetch 103906 (UID RFC822.SIZE BODY[])

2013-03-18T07:23:02.376Z

146

15

uid

store 103906 +Flags (\Seen)

2013-03-18T07:23:08.517Z

149

0

uid

fetch 103906 (UID RFC822.SIZE BODY[])

2013-03-18T07:24:38.892Z

167

93

uid

copy 103906 "error"

2013-03-18T07:24:38.939Z

168

15

uid

store 103906 +FLAGS (\Deleted \Seen)

I'm afraid that doesn't mean much to me :( Well, the fetch commands are fairly
obvious, but the rest..