My protocol longs for hub transport seem to be empty although it shows enamed
(smtpreceive and smtpsend are both empty).

When I check my queue on the HT this is what I see under unreachable domain:

Identity: FE1\Unreachable\316
Subject: saturday test
Internet Message ID: <9b51cd9ba7c799499395cab52220ac48b0a...@be1.domain.corp>
>From Address: exchange2...@domain.com
Date Received: 3/30/2013 5:16:33 PM
Expiration Time: 4/1/2013 5:16:33 PM
Last Error: There is currently no route to the mailbox database.
Queue ID: FE1\Unreachable
Recipients:  jt...@domain.com<mailto:jt...@domain.com>

There is a route because I can RDP and access other resouces in that network...

From: Damien Solodow [mailto:damien.solo...@harrison.edu]
Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2013 4:51 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: 2003 to 2010 migration issues

Ok. I'd turn up the/enable the smtp protocol logs on your 2010 hub transport
and see what it says when trying to email 2003 recipients.

For OWA, if a 2003 recipient goes directly to the legacy OWA url, does it work
properly? Can 2010 Exchange recipients access OWA properly?

DAMIEN SOLODOW
Systems Engineer
317.447.6033 (office)
317.447.6014 (fax)