DPM rocks (returns to lurking)

From: Peter Johnson [mailto:johnson.pet...@gmail.com]
Sent: 02 April 2013 10:55
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Backup Exec 2013 and Exchange 2013 issues - Symantec's response

Hi Tom

Have you investigated DPM ?

Sent on the run!

On 02 Apr 2013, at 11:33, Tom Miller
<tominyorkt...@gmail.com><mailto:tominyorkt...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Thanks for the comments and it's good to know it's not just my environment at
least.  The backups never fail on my small databases and public folders, just
the large databases.  When I check on the backups, I see the backup rate
getting slower as time goes by and I suppose it times out.  I use backup to
disk, copy to tape method.

Anyone have any suggestions for a product that works?

Tom

On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 10:21 PM, Steve Ens