From: Jimmy Tran [mailto:ji...@jt-solution.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 09:39
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: telnet to smtp mail server Q

Im having a brain fart right now.  I'm trying to telnet to a smtp server from
outside of that network on port 25 but I get a connection refused.  When I send
an email from outside to that domain, the mail goes through to the recipient.

Why can't I telnet in on port 25? What am I missing?  I'm making sure I telnet
to the mx record on port 25 from outside and no go....

or send an email to
with the body: unsubscribe exchangelist

Disclaimer

[The information contained in this e-mail message and any attached files are
confidential information and intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom they are addressed. This transmission may contain information
that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete all copies. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein
is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Path Solutions accepts no responsibility for any
errors, omissions, computer viruses and other defects.]

P Protect our planet: Do not print this email unless necessary.

or send an email to
with the body: unsubscribe exchangelist

<<inline: image001.gif>>