The virus/worm is dependent on the Windows Scripting Host (Windows Security
Hole). The major cause for concern for linux admins is that if your users are
clueless Windows users and use Outlook as their mail client you can get
swamped with a lot of crap email. All other stories of it being ported to
linux/Unix are a hoax, as of 4/8/2000.