The best I could do was "install as user, run as user". So right now I've got a
250 MB office52 directory in ~/. If anyone knows how to install it into
somewhere like /usr/local/office52 as root so it can be run by everybody could
you share how you did it?

On Thu, 14 Sep 2000, Vic pushed some tiny letters in this order: