Hi,

I had talk working under LM7.1; but now I'm trying to support my sister & nephew
who are so far very impressed with LM7.2...  I am not sure what the proper way
is to get a talk daemon running under this newer release...  xinetd does not
seem to be the place and inetd is not running at all of course.

Is [y]talk the best tool to use to be able to communicate remotely/interactively
to help them or should I look at some other tool...?

If [y]talk is still the way to go; what's the proper way to get its daemon
working...?

Thanks,
Pierre