OK. I've seen the 2 security announcements about CUPS, and also saw the
posts where it said the first version was incorrectly linked against a
library.

But today (Feb 12), it still won't install via MandrakeUpdate - I get 11
dependency issues, mostly related to libcups. I even cleared all CUPS
files out of /var/cache/grpmi, just in case.

Is it just my problem, or have the corrected binaries still not been
released yet?

Michael J. Leone <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Registered Linux user #201348

As the bombshells of my daily fears explode ...
                         _Galileo_, The Indigo Girls