Hmm...  I have a problem with something somewhere, but I can't figure it
out.
1. I use 7.2 as the gateway and win clients.
2. I have tzo dynamic DNS service, although my IP is now static.
3. I'm running bind as a caching only name server, but use it on only some
clients

Sometimes when I try to go to a site, I get my own site on my gateway.  I
then try a nslookup on the ISP name servers that I was using and it replies
back with the unreachable web URL attached to my domain name like a
sub-domain, thus my own domain where there is only one machine.  For
example:

nslookup eshoppinggui.de

Server:  dns.mia.telocity.com
Address:  216.227.80.36