"Praedor S. Tempus" wrote:

> Does anyone know if it is possible to cross-compile linux/unix apps for cisco
> routers?  I have a cisco 675 DSL router and would like to try to compile a
> couple apps to be runnable on the router but have no idea as to how to go
> about this.
>
> praedor

Without internal IOS info (Cisco proprietary), there's not much chance...   even
within Cisco, only the development folk and some support personnel can even
compile the code.

Before I retired, there were discussions about user apps; but I don't think
that's available yet...  then again, I could be wrong...

Pierre