Since upgrading to 8.2 I have noticed that changes to the login manager
don't stick.  In particular, changing 'Show Users' to 'None'.  After a
couple of login cycles this reverts back to 'All but no show'.  I've
seen this same bahavior on three separate installations of MDK8.2 all
clean installs. It seems as though a script is running somewhere that
regenerates the /usr/share/config/kdm/kdmrc file, but I've been
unsuccessful in finding anything. Editing this file directly has the same
result. Has anyone else had this problem, and have you found a solution?

Thanks

--
Thomas K. Gamble
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Whoso loveth instruction loveth knowledge,
but he that hateth reproof is brutish.
(Proverbs 12:1)

Current Linux kernel 2.4.18-6mdksmp, Uptime: minutes.