On Tue, 17 Sep 2002, iggy uttered these words of wisdom:

>Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 15:46:00 -0400
>From: iggy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: [expert] ot - file sharing tools
>
>hi, all.
>
>was wondering is anyone knows if anybody knows of a decent file sharing
>program.  have been unsuccessful with anything nutella, win or lin, no
>problems w/ the kazaa network.  is there anybody working on connectivity to
>kazaa?
>
>side note... i mainly work in kde, for what it's worth.
>
>thanks in advance
>-iggy
>

>sorry!!! i thought i was sending it to the newbie list.
>please align this little nub with the far one... both should make a straight
>line to iggy.  gently pull on this little lever... the projectile will exit
>with great force.  and thus, the dumbest among us are weeded out!

I think your best bet is to use kazaa through win4lin or something like
that.  There was a project on sourceforge to connect to the kazaa network,
but to my knowledge it hasn't been working for quite some time.

There's also limewire,  but your mileage may vary on that one.

/mike

--
Michael Holt
Banning, CA                        (o_

  "AOL for Dummies" is kind of redundant, don't you think?