I haven't used the multisession option myself (under linux), I've done it
in the past under windows but it's not very efficient.  Everytime you open
and close a cdr it takes actually quite a bit of room on the disc

http://www.roxio.com/en/support/cdr/multisession.html

This is a windows burning tool that gives a little explaination of what
multisession does.

As I said, I don't use it, but I have seen the option under 'gcombust' so
I believe that just checking the box would do the trick.

http://www.abo.fi/~jmunsin/gcombust/FAQ.shtml

This is another little faq that could help you troubleshoot if you have
problems - but I wouldn't modify anything until you've actually tried to
burn a disc and found it didn't work.

There are quite a few gui clients already packaged for mandrake, most of
them have 'buttons' that cover the options you're looking for.

Mike

On Sat, 19 Oct 2002, Gonzalo Avaria uttered these words of wisdom: