Ah, so /boot/config is where the running kernel config lives?  That was
what was confusing me.  I thought that the .config text in
/usr/src/linux*/ was the for my existing kernel.  I'm going to work on
that after reading email.  Thanks Rolf!

--
Michael Holt
Banning, CA                        (o_

      Bad or missing mouse driver. Spank the cat? (Y/N)