Hey all,
        I just noticed something interesting the other day and can't seem
to find the answer for it.  I have a thinkpad 600e that I use for most of
my day to day work and I just started thinking about the possibility of
upgrading to a faster notebook.  Then I realized, I don't even remember
what type of cpu I have in THIS notebook.  Anyhoo, I tried looking at
/proc/cpuinfo and found something interesting - it reports my processor as
a 92MHz pentium 2.  I checked my bios and found that it is actually a
366MHz - why the difference?  Does it have something to do with being a
mobile processor?

Thanks, Mike

--
Michael Holt
Banning, CA                        (o_

      Bad or missing mouse driver. Spank the cat? (Y/N)