Hey all,
        ok, I'm starting to get more and more into using the console since
I've been discovering how much faster it moves on my 366Mhz laptop :-)
I've learned how to suspend jobs and put them in fg / bg; is it possible
to start a console-based mp3 player and then, say, open vi and write or
open pine and read email?  Thing is, when I hit '^z' to leave the mp3
player, the sound stops too.  I would like to leave the sound on and then
do something else in the foreground.

Thanks!  Mike

--
Michael Holt
Banning, CA                        (o_

      Bad or missing mouse driver. Spank the cat? (Y/N)