dog is to cat as less is to more

try dog http://localhost

lots of neat stuff - you can sic dog on a socket for example

while never on mandrake, i have seen servers send out stuff with the wrong
mime type which browsers use (sometimes badly) to hand off the contents to a
renderer

if i had thought for another 5 seconds, the second sentence about the server
rendering php was more accurate

jim tarvid