Why are you even worrying about this...?  It's just a "paper trail" which
is generally not viewed anyway, and no sane mail client would use that
info for replies, etc.  There are lots of mail messages with similar
headers flying around the 'net and no-one worries about it AFAIK...

Not sure what my headers will read on this msg; but I don't care...  :>

Pierre