Lonnie

   Couple of things here.  With 9.0 the minimum install is 64megs.  But
there are a lot of Micro distro's out there that might do you a better
turn.  (Blue Cat Linux, Devil Linux, Peanut Linux, PeeWee Linux and
more)

A good place to start is.
http://linuxdevices.com/

and hit the page there called Products.

http://linuxdevices.com/products/index.html

It's more than just Linux it even includes things like micro browsers
etc.

James