In webmin there is a setting to rember  the password if you turned this on just change the root user's password and go to webmin and when prompted for the new password uncheck the "Always Rember Password" box.
If this is the case (Webmin I mean) youshould not let webmin run all the time anyway. You should ssh into the server and type "service webmin start" and when done "service webmin stop" and logout of the server leaving webmin NOT running.

Ralph

Anne Wilson wrote:
But why would webmin write to Mozilla?

Anne