On Saturday 08 Mar 2003 11:19 pm, Greg Meyer wrote:
> On Saturday 08 March 2003 05:58 pm, Anne Wilson wrote:
> > Webmin uses Konqueror.  I have looked through all the cookies in Konq,
> > and can find nothing that seems to be related to webmin.  I have never
> > allowed it to 'save password'.
>
> I thought webmin used whatever browser I used to access it.

Probably true, but I generally start it from c/l, and it fires up with Konq,
so I've never used anything else.  Just to be sure, I've checked all the
other browsers I sometimes use for whatever purpose, but there is no cookie
in any of them that refers to webmin, localhost:10000 or anything similar.
Wherever it is stored, it doesn't appear to be in the browser cookies.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302