From: Arnold Troeger [mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 17:35:49 +0700
Subject: [expert] Where are libacl.so.1 and libattr.so.1?

I've just tried running urpmi on samba-common (latest security update) and have
Thailand<br>Phone:  011-66-2-545-5456                    5th Floor, Tower 3, SCB Park
Plaza<br>FAX:      011-66-2-545-5374               19 Ratchadapisek Road,
Chatuchak<br>Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]   Bangkok 10900,
Services from MandrakeSoft? <br>Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com<br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com