Yes, Xfree was updated, but the only strange thing is that the hight is
ok, ie it hasn't changed at all.

I can run XFdrake from the command line and everything looks ok.

I get the same wide display on windows exported to another x-server.

--
Stephen M Kitchener
IT Manager

Broner Metals Solutions Ltd