The easiest way is to get both SRC RPMS from nvidia web site then
rebuild them (as per indicated in doc) then install them (kernel rpm
first then GLX rpm).
Then edit /etc/X11/XF86config-4 and replace (in the device section) "nv"
by "nvidia" and double check you have load "glx" in the module section
(it was already there for me).

This from a fresh install of LM9.1 yesterday.

It just worked without a hitch.

Note: Most likely "Fast Write" and "SBA Side Band Addressing" will are
disabled.
check cat /proc/driver/nvidia/agp/status

If someone knows how to activate those by default please let me know.

/Fred

--
Frederic Soulier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>