Hello all,
Using Mandrake 9.1 RC3 and trying to get Yahoo Messenger to show readable text
in the message window.
I can't make any changes that affect the size of the recieved font or the text
that shows in the message window after a message is sent.
The text always shows up extremely small - totaly unreadable.
Changing to the "clean" or "Lucinda Typwriter" fonts will let me see about a
10 size font. This is happening on a number of different machines in use
between myself and a friend.
Any insite, tips, tricks or work arounds???
I'm not sure if this is a KDE or a MDK problem..
Everything seemed to work fine in beta 2 but borked starting at beta 3.
Thanks..