Hello:

        I've just installed the new Mandrake 9.1 and found a problem with
Kdvi, that do not display *.eps images.
        It's not a problem with the folder where *.eps files are, because Xdvi
display them without any problem.
        In fact, if I change the dvi file to a different folder, as it must be,
in the place where the image must appear there is a red box with an
error message.
        So the problen is just that Kdvi do not render the images and
displays an empty space where a figure must be.
        I don't know if this is a problem with my configuration (I reinstalled
MDK but problem remains) or it is a bug in Mandrake's KDE 3.1.
(I've tried KDE 3.1 in Debian Woody and found no problem with Kdvi).

        Any idea wellcome. Thank you in advance.

                        Momes