On Mon, 2003-07-28 at 13:55, subscribe wrote:
> Hi ,
> i've just downloaded det latest MDK beta, but I can't seem to
> get the display to work in vmware under installation ....
>
> Anyone tried this ?
>
> ---
> Trond

Not trying to push you out, or, blow you off.  But (and it would be
helpful if you would please.) Could you post this question in the
cooker.  Since that list is specifically aimed at the beta (and
pre-beta) MDK distro, chances are better someone can actually fix your
problem. Also since it is an important program (vmware) I'm sure they
would be interested in knowing about the problems you are having.

James