On Sunday 10 August 2003 02:37 pm, Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Sunday 10 Aug 2003 3:29 am, Greg Meyer wrote:
> > >
> > > Yes Ma'am <bows head sheepishly>!
> >
> > I must defend myself <holds head up high>!
> >
> > I went to the wiki to add this info and saw that I had already put
> > it there in June when I set up the hardware compatibility page.
>
> Thanks for checking, anyway.  I know I nag, but I do believe that this
> is a valuable resource, so worth working for.

I agree 100%, which is why I set that page up to begin with (at your
suggestion of course).  BTW, I don't think you are a nag, I was just making a
feeble attempt at humor.

I had been previously quoted on the Cooker ML, during the discussion about
where I should put my Cooker HOWTO, about not being a big fan of wiki's, but
I am a total convert after being convinced to use it by Vincent.  I've got
one up at work now too.

--
/g

"Outside of a dog, a man's best friend is a book, inside
a dog it's too dark to read" -Groucho Marx