On Monday 11 August 2003 03:48 pm, Ralph Crongeyer wrote:
> Hi all, a friend of mine just asked me if there are KDE 3.1.3 RPMS for 9.0.
> Anyone
> know if there is such an animal??
My guess is it definitely won't happen as an official upgrade provided by
MandrakeSoft and since Texstar isn't building for 9.0 anymore, quite unlikely
that it will happen within the community.  You might try proposing it on the
Club and see how many votes you get.

My advice is that if your freind really wants KDE 3.1.3 would be to upgrade to
9.2 when it comes out, skipping 9.1 completely.  He could also always install
from source

This is the same trouble we had with backporting KDE 3.0 to 8.2 and prior.
SOme asked for it, no one ever did it.
--
/g

"Outside of a dog, a man's best friend is a book, inside
a dog it's too dark to read" -Groucho Marx