On Thursday 14 August 2003 06:27 pm, Sevatio wrote:
> I am running LM9.0 .   Is it possible to add another IDE harddrive of
> the same size and make that a mirror of the first drive using software
> RAID without having to do a full re-install?

The "Boot + Root + Raid + Lilo : Software Raid mini-HOWTO" has a section on
this that will walk you through it.  Section 4 I believe.

http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/docs/HOWTO/other-formats/html_single/Boot+Root+Raid+LILO.html
--
/g

"Outside of a dog, a man's best friend is a book, inside
a dog it's too dark to read" -Groucho Marx