Today, Mandrake has issued a security update to ssh

(BTW, if you did

not update it yet, you better do it soon, before the

exploit starts

circulating). I updated all the sources but urpmi

--update

--auto-select told me that everything is up to date.

Tried the

graphical updater, the same story. I ended up

downloading the new RPMs

and installing them manually. How am I supposed to

trust DrakeUpdate

and urpmi?

This is something Mandrake can learn from SuSE.

Their online update

works perfectly every time.

Avi

Maybe you should check your mirror. Did you try urpmq -f to check the new packages are available in your URPM base ? I guess you did an urpmi.update -a too before trying the update ? There was no error message ?

Eric