On Friday 19 September 2003 11:33 pm, Vincent Danen wrote:
> For which version?  9.1?  or 9.0?

I am running 9.1 w/ all updates

> 9.0 shouldn't have anything funny in there at all... that was just some
> minor changes to fix the font issues.  The 9.1 packages had some fixes due
> to some ATI cards... what kind of video card do you have?

I have a GeForce3 ti200 and I use the binary driver from nVidia.  I think the
version I am using is 4496.

After letting the machine sit all night, total memory usage is about the same,
so perhaps I was wrong about the leak, but it still seems like it uses a lot
of memory.  The total memory usage on my system is much higher than it used
to be (500+M vs 250-300M).
--
/g

"Outside of a dog, a man's best friend is a book, inside
a dog it's too dark to read" -Groucho Marx