Dear Friends,

 I've installed mdk-9.0 on a 40Gb western-digital
(WDC-4000C) HDD several times and never seen any
problem with installation and boot-up of system or KDE
start-up. I think untill now, I've installed mandrake
9.0 on my system for about 20 times, and never had had
any problem. but at this time, I have a amazing
problem. KDE 3.0 start up is too slow, but before, it
was not!! I was looking for the reason(s). I did not
change any configuration of my system and did not
change the partition table of my HDD. I mean that the
total system is same as all those cases that I've had
before.

 First of all, I though that it was because of lack of
swap space(linux swap partition). but why I had not
this problem before with the same size of swap space
that I have? anyway, I've increased the swap space,
but the problem is still remain!

 Then I though that it may has a problem durring
installation( I always install mdk in expert mode) .I
repeated the installation several times durring two
last days, but the problem is still remain.

 Now the configuration, installation is the same as
before but now KDE is starting up too slow. Please
help me to find out the reason.

Note : I tried to explain in detail so you can help
me.

=====

Kaveh Gh.

Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]