Bob [EMAIL PROTECTED] escribió:

Please, keep this on list. Others may benefit from it. Also, avoid top-posting, it helps to maintaint context (I'll have to trim it here because I don't have the time to edit your message).

Hello,

Thanks for your reply in the mandrake list. Unfortunately, it does not work with 9.0 just out of the box. 8.2 Had the kudzu, which apparently knows how to make it work, but 9.0 doesn't have this. Might you be able

No need for kudzu. In fact I don't even have it installed

to point me to some docs on how to both obtain the driver, and also make the scsi emulation work as you described? Thanks!

As I said, the domains where linux support were available appear to be down. A quick google search gave me this link:

http://www.vetula.com/blog/stories/2002/12/27/installingOnstreamDi30ArdTapeBackupUnit.html

for that to work you have to enable scsi emulation first, either in /etc/lilo.conf (append=" hdc=ide-scsi") or give the "hdc=ide-scsi" option at the lilo prompt (either of those assuming that the drive is the master on the secondary ide interface, adjust it according to its real configuration).

Bye
--
Que les importa a las viudas, a los huérfanos, a los desvalidos
si las masacres se hacen en nombre del totalitarismo o en el