On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 00:14:50 +0200
"T. Ribbrock" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think I've used this in the past, but I can't remember what I did and
> can't find it in the docs: How can I - as a user - choose what window
> manager I'm using when running "startx" from the console? Under Red Hat,
> there's "switchdesk", which allows a user to permanently set his/her
> window manager, but I can't remember the Mandrake equivalent... :-/
>
> Cheerio,
>
> Thomas

Xtat!

window managers and allows the user full menu access to them from a
logged-in console.  The special entry 00 in menu selectio will start X with
an xterm to manually start new installations of window managers or to do
tests with X and no window manager.  See /etc/X11/wmsession.d for proper WM
integration.

Tim

--
( ) ASCII ribbon campaign against HTML e-mail
 x     registered Linux user # 329428