diego wrote:
I have a MDK 8.2 machine conected to internet through eth1 (adsl) and to
a laptop through eth0.
Which is the easiest way to make the laptop reach internet with all
services (not only http)?

If you really want to export all the services from your laptop like a webserver (http) then the easiest way is to unplug your MDK 8.2 machine from the ADSL and plug it into your laptop.

If you mean you want to be able to reach all services on the internet from your laptop through the mdk8.2 machine, then just add a rule to your nat tables postrouting chain (I'm assuming your ADSL has a real address and is set up for NAT while your laptop has a fake internal address).

If you want a service to pass thru your nat (aka destination nat / forward) then:
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -d $HOSTIP -p tcp --dport 25 -j DNAT --to $MAIL_SERVER:25

$HOSTIP is your mdk8.2 machine and $MAIL_SERVER would be your laptop.

--
Bryan Whitehead
SysAdmin - JPL - Interferometry and Large Optical Systems