Jack Coates mused:

[snip]

> look at how little the growth is for XP, .NET extensions, all that
> hype.
> Win98 is being abandoned, but for Linux and Win2000. And look at
> the
> huge increase in Mozilla on Windows.

That´s pretty cool!  Maybe a trend?  It´s amazing how many people
I run into nowadays who´ve at least tried linux compared to a
couple of years ago when no one knew what it was.

Just about 5 years ago I was an m$ advocate and balked at mozilla
- times sure change :)

--
Michael Holt
Snohomish, WA                      (o_