On Saturday 11 October 2003 07:25 am, HaywireMac wrote:
> I'm almost positive there was a thread on this just a short while ago,
> and I do believe that was the crux of the problem. IIRC, it involved
> disabling FrameBuffer mode altogether, but I may be wrong.

Are you using 9.2 or 9.1?  There is a thread going on Cooker right now about
this very problem.  Bug number is 4593 if you want to check it out.

Juan's current theory is that anything older than a GeForce3 has this problem.
He thinks the GeForce4 has the problem because it is essentially a GeForce2
core.
--
/g

"Outside of a dog, a man's best friend is a book, inside
a dog it's too dark to read" -Groucho Marx