Hi Taras,

I've been avoiding putting up a non-release version because I just
didn't want anything up that wasn't "finished". However, as soon as
the docs I'm nearly done expanding are done, and I've spent a few
hours testing out the setup.py on a few different platforms, I plan on
pushing this out of the nest anyway. Very sick of dragging my feet.

Hopefully it'll be this coming weekend if I'm not working. (major
client site launch tomorrow. fun.)

One major problem regardless is that Paramiko (our main dependency)
has a serious bug in its latest version, and the previous version
isn't on PyPI. So automatic easy_install of Fab is not recommended,
and I may even have the setup.py reflect this. See the red warnings in
the docs:

   http://docs.fabfile.org/0.9/installation.html

I'm mulling over whether to try and "fix" this by including a Paramiko
checkout in Fabric's source tree, but will probably save that decision
for a point release or something :( It's a bad situation but I still
want to get some sort of official release out.

Best,
Jeff