On Dec 30, 2009, at 10:48 AM, Domen Kožar wrote:
> Current solution:
> Import my "global project fabfile" from /home/user/code/fabfile.py in
> every project.

I do the same thing, only from a ~/.fabrc directory (or something like that, I
forget).  I remember there was some talk about adding this but I didn't pay
much attention because I had already implemented my own solution.

I'm not sure I like the magic up-traversal idea at all; even one level up
things have no relation to where I start and, especially on our servers, up is
not even an option from the jailed shell.  The highest level you'd reach would
be ~ anyway and the .fabrc solution already handles that.